Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Twilight Saga Novels Acquired!

As Ken knows my dissapointment, he accompanies me to Borders at The Curve when we went to Tesco to buy some groceries as usual to try my luck. The information staff did not call me if there is any copy found in other branches.

I asked the cashier again for the paperback collection knowing that it would be a dissapointment but still hope for it eagerly that it is available. He checked with the store again to confirm before returning to us to give us the dissapointment reply. I asked if Borders will replenish the paperback collection. He replied there are possibility as this novel is very popular. He knows the popularity of the novel - not bad and I am impressed with his answer.

He suggests the hardcover in his hand which cost RM358. I tell him that I will consider about it. Then, I discussed with Ken which he suggested me to take the loose copy. He joked that he would make the box for me. *sweet* Then, he calculated to me on the comparison on the hardcopy collection versus the loose copy understading me that I have intention to purchase the hardcopy collection. Finally, I gave up the hardcopy collection and go for the loose copy weighting between my budget and my urge to read the novels especially on the next happenning.

Of course the loose copy are cheaper compare to the box collection - RM166.80 (loose copy - four titles) versus RM188 (paperback box collection). Furthermore, I get 15% discount from Jusco/Aeon memebership card promotion. In the end, I saved RM25.04 from RM166.80 or total of RM46.24 if I was to purchase the paperback box collection at RM188. Not a bad deal after all! :P

The Borders price tags of Twilight Saga four titles

The most important is that I finally acquired the Twilight Saga novels!

My four titles of Twilight Saga (reflection is due to the wrapper wrapped by my own)

The side view of the four titles

No comments: