Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

All Women in A Lift

Coincidentally this morning, the lift I am taking down to the basement car park are all women only. Floor by floor the lift stop and the person who join in the crowd in the lift is all women!

Then, I been thinking, "Could it be a sign to something?". No answer or debate within my mind. But another question pop-up, "Of all these women, how many of them know about Breast Cancer Awareness Month? How deep is their knowledge to this issue?".

I think I know why my mind ask the above questions. I can observe that none of them wear anything pink (except my sister-in-law) not to mention the pink ribbon (except me, whereby I pinned to my backpack). I really wish that every woman in this world have a bit of knowledge on breast cancer and how the little thing that we do can prevent it.

No comments: