Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Twilight Novel Concluded; Starting New Moon Novel


Yesterday night, or rather this morning as it is already past 12 midnight when I finished the last chapter of Twilight novel. I am so excited that I finally finished the novel after a week of chasing the chapters.

Well, if you ask me to review this novel, it is actually more detailed compare to the movie. Most of the questions that plays in my mind before when watching the movie are mostly answered in the novel. However, as I read, I realized that there are a numbers of differences between the novel and the movie but the actual storyline or plot is still there. It is just that how the storyline and plot is delivered in the movie of 2 hours which you cannot tell every single thing in the movie. The differences/changes, add-ins and omissions can be found at this link.

During the reading, I would smile to myself due to the conversations between Edward and Bella. It is like I am there with them. I will feel the sweetness of Edward's smiles or actions to Bella. Stephanie Meyer did a very good job in bring both of the characters alive like what I feel during reading. Thanks God that she keeps insisting the productions of the novel. Else, I would not be able to admire her work on these two (2) special characters. Maybe another reason make me feel so alive with the character is that I keep visualizing the movie version while reading as well as listening to the soundtrack.

There is a colleague of mine shared with me that I should read the novel first before I watch the movie so that I can understand better when watching the movie. Maybe he is right as I mentioned earlier, I realized that there are some differences between the movie and the novel and I have a number of questions in my mind after watching the movie which only found in the novel.

I think I will try that with the second novel of The Twilight Saga, New Moon. Hopefully I am able to finish the novel before the movie premiere. However, I already know more the less what New Moon is about as I watch the New Moon movie trailer as well as read the novel synopsis. Nevertheless, I will start to read the New Moon novel tonight.

New Moon novel, here I come!

No comments: