Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Twilight Saga New Moon : Chapter 3 - The End

Yesterday night or this morning (yeah.....it is past 12 midnight), I finished New Moon novel chapter three titled "The End". After I finished the chapter, I felt myself in Bella's situation - not able to think properly and not sure what is going on surround her. I feel like crying thinking that Edward is leaving her just like that!

I felt the pain she suffered when Edward inform her that he is leaving her like he never existed. That kind of painfulness like your heart being needled by thousand of needles and you feel nothing about your arms and legs. Again, I think Stephanie Meyer did a very good job in describing the situation and the feeling. Or it is because I am been in the position before which makes me have the same feeling? Or it is because I watched the trailer before which enable me to virtualize more? I am really not sure about that. All I know that I am really feeling the pain that Bella felt and almost cried out.

Then, I flip thru the next chapter like usual to read the first paragraph before closing the book and go to bed. Somehow, I only managed to flip thru four (4) pages of months written on each of the pages meaning four (4) months has passed since Edward leaving Bella behind. That is very insteresting way to potray the timeline and I never come across in other novels. This is very new and creative! Good job, Stephanie!

But I did not manage to read chapter four. I am too tried and I need sometime to digest the chapter three. The feeling will not gone just like flipping the four (4) pages away. It is still in my head.

Nevertheless, I will continue chapter four tonight.

No comments: