Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 2009 Finally Arrive!

Gosh! Finally November is here!

Why I am so excited about it? It is because of three (3) things below :
1) Ken's birthday on 18 November
2) Ezel's third birthday on 26 November
3) Twilight Saga : New Moon premiere on 20 November (not sure about Malaysia actual screening date yet)

In dedication to Twilight Saga : New Moon premiere and addication to it, I  decided to make my own desktop calendar using New Moon poster. I usually make my own desktop calendar theme using Snoopy character because I like Snoopy. Secondly, I am unable to find much the design I really wanted. Thus, I created and design my own.

However, this month, November, I decided to change a bit. Instead of using Snoopy, I uses New Moon poster! Here is the outcome and feel free to download if you want. Sharing is caring.....

My own made desktop calendar with Twilight Saga : New Moon theme
   
This is how my own made Twilight Saga : New Moon theme wallpaper looks like on my desktop

No comments: