Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Dissapointment : Twilight Saga Paperback Box Collection SOLD OUT!

I taken half day leave as Ken and my father-in-law came down to sign some papers for the lorry purchase. I take half day leave so that I can follow them back to Slim River for tomorrow Mid-Autumn festival celebration.

Ken knows that I will be bored doing nothing back in hometown and he promised to buy Twilight Saga collection for me which I been nagging. So, he drops me at The Curve before headed back to hometown to purchase the collection.

I make a quick run to the Borders once I get out from the car while Ken and my father-in-law waited in the car beside the road. I straight to the First floor cashier counter to ask for the collection but there are all hardcover collections left! Somehow, he is kind enough to check for me if there is any stock at the store.

However, to my dissapointment, she told me that all the paperback collection has been sold out. I asked if there is any stock in other branches. She said there are possibility and suggested me to leave my number while she tried to check. I did as suggested as there is a only hope I got.

In dissapointment, I walks back to the car and ride back to hometown. :(

No comments: