Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I am REALLY Obsess with Twilight!!!

I went to the Popular bookstore in 1 Utama during lunch today as the week before, I realized that the CD Rama put up a big poster of Twilight when I went in to window shopping. Because of that poster, that is the reason that I chosen Twilight to watch on last Sunday. 

Well, the actual reason I went to Popular bookstore today is because I wanted to look for the Twilight Saga series novel since they put a big poster at the display glass. However, when I approach the store, I saw the Twilight poster is meant for the DVD and soundtrack release. Somehow, I still walk into the store and have a look on the soundtrack but failed to locate any. 

Then, I continue to my initial thought and moved to the novel section and keep my eyes open in case there is a promotion going on. Indeed, there is. I am so happy and excited. I rushed to the area dedicated to the Twilight Saga display. The four books are there and I took each of them to have look and of course eyeing on the price. It is a bit pricey but I think it is worth the money. Then, I realized that there is a Twilight Saga Collection which contains the four novels in a box! The price is definately pricey for me to afford right now which is RM188.
Picture taken from Amazon.com courtesy of Luiza

Back in office, I try to survey the price thru online store and try to check on the collection - comments and photos. It is really nice and definately on my top list of the items "I Must Have It". Just when I will have it is the question. *Sigh*

Later at night, I read the draft copy of Midnight Moon which I downloaded from StephenieMeyer.com last Sunday. Since it is telling from Edward's viewpoint, I cannot help myself but to watch Twilight again to see if that is true! I am really cannot control myself even I tried to. It is like Edward trying to control himself not to kill Bella or any other humans.

I think when The Twilight Saga : New Moon is released and I watch it, perhaps it could relief some of my thirst or the other way round - thirst for more?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome to the club....hehe...we all really love it too....maybe can watch new moon together...:P

snoopychui said...

Thanks for the offer and let's see how when the time comes. By the way, do you have the Twilight Saga Collection?