Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Twilight



Oh my God! I am really obsesses with Twilight. I am watching the movie again despite that I already watched the movie 1.5 times yesterday.

The movie is really something new. I like it very much. I am not sure if I am attracted to Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) charm despite that Robert Pattinson played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix which I did not realize until I look-up for it. Both of the characters that he played really totally different and he did a great work in Twilight. Perhaps I am also attracted to Bella Swan (Kristen Steward) foolishness. Same as Robert Pattinson, Kristen Steward did a great work in playing Bella Swan character compare to Lisa in Zathura: A Space Adventure.

Well, I am also kind of fond to the story of the forbidden of love that stand in between them - the love between a human and a vampire. There is no movie potrait this kind of love eventhough in Underworld both the characters, Selene (Kate Beckinsale) and Michael Corvin (Scott Speedman) also have the same similiarity but with Twilight, it is different.

Nevertheless, I really like this movie. I cannot wait for the next series espisode, The Twilight Saga : New Moon to release on 20 November 2009!


I am considering buying the whole Twilight Saga series books written by Stephenie Meyer! I am this obsess, man!

No comments: