Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Twilight Saga Collections at Borders The Curve

Ken and I decided to hang around in the shopping mall since Ezel is not around with us and it is second day of Hari Raya Puasa tomorrow - still time for rest and relax. Sometimes we do feel we want to have some couple moments like old days. So, this it is.

I voiced out to Ken earlier on my discovery in Popular bookstore last Tuesday on the Twilight Saga collection. He said he would buy for me next month but I said I save up on my own to buy but he insisting on sponsoring my saving and I let him. I am really lucky to have him support me in being a fan of Twilight Saga which not many guys will do the same either mentally or physically.

When park at Tesco as usual as we will buy some groceries later on. After parking our car, we went for a drink before heading to Borders to check the price as I went to both Popular and MPH. The Twilight Saga box collection is at RM188 nett. So, I decided to try my luck at Borders since we have time.

It is the first time I steps into Borders. We went in at the Ground floor and there are a table/area dedicated to the Twilight Saga display - same as Popular bookstore. The four books are there excepts the box collection. So, I decided to ask the information counter staff. Upon reaching the counter, I saw the box collection and asked the staff to show me. She did but it hardcover instead of paperback which cost about RM358. The staff perhaps sensed my surprise on the pricing and told me that there is a paperback collection at the First floor.

So, we went to the First floor as directed and go to the information counter again. The staff showed me the same hardcover collection but I asked for the paperback. She directed me to ask the cashier counter instead. Finally, there is the paperback collection which worth RM188 nett. The information staff was nice enough to share that if I am a HSBC credit card holder, I am eligible to get 10% discount! I am so happy to hear that but unfortunately, I did not bring my HSBC credit card!

Ken comforts me that we will come back next week to purchase instead. I agreed and I gave back the collection to the staff. Even 10% discount is not that significant but in my situation now, 10% discount is very much a saving to me. Later I learned from the display board that the 10% discount is eligible if purchases was above RM100 which I am totally eligible as the collection worth RM188.

Wait for me Twilight Saga, I will get your home soon!

No comments: