Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Richie Ren Love and Beloved Concert Live at Genting Purchased!

Richie Ren Love and Beloved Concert Poster

After rounds and rounds of checking thru Genting website and telephone reservation of the ticket seats availability, finally I purchased my Richie Ren Love and Beloved Concert tickets. I am so happy and cannot wait for the day to arrive.

I purchased the tickets online for the Price Scale 3 (PS3) with an early bird promotion. Although the ticket selling was launched on 05 September 2008 for Genting WorldCard (GWC) members' pre-sale, all the good or front seats has been taken. So my seats are a bit behind (row BH). I have discussed with Ken and both of us agreed that it is the best seat given all the choices available by that time.

We knew there is a Richie Ren concert when we went to Genting Highlands last time on 14 July 2008. After I got back, I quickily MSN Ezel's Kai Ma, my best friend, Jedi to take care of Ezel during the concert day. She agreed and she also mentioned that she would like to spend some quality time with her little goddaughter.

We booked and purchased the rooms first on 14 September 2008 as there are limited rooms available under the "888 Deals" offered at Genting website. We booked two (2) rooms at Theme Park Hotel - one for us and one for Jedi. She said she will be driving from Singapore to Genting Highlands with a friend. So, we booked a separate room.

All the necessary (place to stay and most important tickets) has been settled. So, the only thing I can do now is wait for the concert day to come while rehearsing some Richie Ren's songs. :P

Days left to the concert on 08 November 2008 :

Daisypath Vacation Ticker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.