Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Finally Found "Daisy, Daisy" VCD

We went to Tesco Damansara to purchase some groceries. The main purpose is to purchase Ezel's VCD that contains her favourite song, Daisy, Daisy as she keeps nagging for it for the past few days. I cannot tolerate anymore on the nagging.

Even the few days before, during the lunch time, I went to Speedy store in 1 Utama to look for the VCD that contain the song. It was lucky that I found but it was not a VCD but CD only. Thus, I gave up buy that because I know that Ezel wants to watch the MTV as well. No point I bought the CD that will end up Ezel is not listening to it. I even go to Tower Records store but found none.

It was so lucky that the Tesco Damansara have exactly the same VCD I used to buy for her last time. When I handed over to her, she can recognize that it is her VCD that contain the song Daisy, Daisy. She keeps saying, "Daisy, Daisy" while holding the VCD.

Ezel, please do not nag Mummy anymore for Daisy, Daisy. Hopefully I have a clearer ears with the purchase of this VCD. ~phew~

Front Cover of the VCD

Back Cover of the VCD which consists of the songs in the VCD

No comments: