Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Contractions Strike Which I Don't Even Know

After I was dischaged from the ward, I rest at home on my bed as advised by the gyne. Nothing much I can do except sleep and do some reading. Ken suggests to buy a 14" television for me to kill my boredom. I said we can discuss this issue later as maybe my condition will be better in these few days. He agreed.

Somehow, I feel clamp like pain in my lower tummy near my uterus. I told the gyne before I was discharged but he did not mention anything to me. The clamp or pain will come and go within 30 seconds or less than a minute. Then the gap time for it to occur will be between one hour to two hours. I experienced this from the morning till mid-night. However, at mid-night, my clamp like pain is getting worst and it occur longer and the gap is shorter - between 30 minutes to one hour.

Ken although very supportive by providing his hand to me to hold when I am in pain, he also very concern about me and the baby. He scares that something wrong with me or the baby and he is very worrying. He keeps asking me to call to the clinic ward (hotline) to ask why I having this pain when my clamp like pain seems very painful to me at mid-night. Finally I gave up and called to ask.

I told the midwife that my water leakage is minimized but I have this clamp like pain. The midwife ask if I have any water discharge that looks reddish or pinkish. I said no. She said is ok and no big issue. She advise me to call again if I got this water discharge that looks reddish or pinkish. Nothing I can said much except ok.

I told Ken but he seems not very satisfying or too worrying about me and the baby. Finally, he suggests me to take the painkiller to ease me. I agreed and with that painkiller I took, I am able to sleep thru the night.

P/S : I do not know it was contraction pain until the very next day when I am nearly in the labour situation!!! Silly me!!! :P

No comments: