Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Labour

The clamp like pain is reduced in the morning but my body is too tired to stay out of bed. So I stayed at bed and sleep. Ken brings me breakfast-lunch together meals which is bread and Milo as I barely have my appetite to foods. Then I took the anti-infection medicine that the doctor prescribed to me.

I continued to sleep for the day but I awake when I have this clamp like pain and it become more frequent and intense. Ken offered his hand to me to hold and squeeze whenever I have this pain and asks me to breathe in and out. I tried my best to breathe in and out till the pain is over. Later that afternoon, Ken brings me for late snack which is bread and Milo as I feel hungary. However, I barely eat or eat very very slowly.

Suddenly, my clamp like pain came and it is unbareable pain. I squeezed Ken hand when the pain striked and do the breathe in and out technique. After it is over, I went to toilet to urine and I found that I have this discharge that looks pinkish or reddish. I tell Ken about it and he asked me to call to the clinic ward.

I called and the pain is still striking me. I told the midwife my situation and luckily the midwife knows my situation - she recognized me and even tell my full name out. She asks me to come to the ward immediately.

I told Ken that I need to go to the ward now. He even ask if I want to bath first as I have not cleaned up since in the morning. I said it is not enough time for me to take a bath as later I might labour at home. When I said that, he become so anxious and rushed me to the door.

However, my contraction (now only I know I having the contraction - really silly me!) become more and more frequent and I barely walk fast. Ken offered me his hand to support me and I squeezed him hard when my contraction strike. Finally I made my way to the lift and to the car.

No comments: