Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Water Bag Leakage..........

I had a stomache early in the morning, at about 5.45AM. I went to toilet as usual and suddenly I felt that some water just pour down from my virginal area automatically. Althought I felt weird, I just treat it as normal as sometime I have some discharge.

As I am finishing with my bowel movement, I had another automatically pour down again. As I am still in blur of waking up state, I thought it is just an urine but still felt weird about it. I went back to sleep as normal as it is not time to wake up for work.

At about 6.40AM, my alarm rang and I woke up to clean myself up for work. As I am getting my toiletries ready, I had another automatic pour down. This time I am sure something is not right. I called out to Ken. I told him the situation and suspect that my water bag is broken but not sure. He suggested me to call to my mum for advise.

I called my mum and ask her about it. She said might be the water bag is broken but not too sure about it too as she is not physically here at my side. She suggested me to visit gyne to check-up. Then, I called up to my maternity clinic (24 hours hotline) for consultation. The midwife asked me to come to maternity ward for check-up as the clinic is not open yet. I quickly clean up myself and Ken drives me to the maternity ward.

Upon arrival at the maternity ward, I was checked by the midwife and she confirmed that the water that leaks out is from my water bag. She does heart scanning for my baby to ensure that my baby is in good condition. She told me to rest and do not walk around. She also gave me an injection just in case the baby is to be born early to avoid liver infection.

Later, at about 9.30AM, my gyne is here to visit me and he checked the position of the baby. The baby is not engaged to the birth canal yet. He told me to rest a lot and do not move around. He also informs that midwife will give me another injection after 12 hours later for the avoidance of liver infection.

Thus, I have to stay in ward for two days for monitoring. The gyne inform that the water bag is leaking maybe due to the outer layer is broken. As long as I rest and do not move much, the broken area will heals and the water will stop leaking. The gyne advise that it is not adviseable that I gave birth to pre-mature baby at about 34 weeks to avoid any complications. If I can delay the baby birth until the due date, it is good for both of us - mother and baby especially the baby.

The gyne discharge me from ward on the 25 November 2006 and gave me a Medical Leave until Monday, 27 November 2006. He asked me to come back for check-up on Monday to see the situation. He insists that I have to stay in bed and do not move around as the leaking is minimized. As long as I do not move much, the holes will heals and the water will stop leaking.

I went back to my home to rest as advised.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.