Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Twilight Saga Eclipse Trailer

It has been a while since I read the last chapter of Breaking Dawn. Oooppppssss.....I think I have not finished the last chapter of Breaking Dawn if I am not mistaken. Anyway, even the last chapter is not finished, the end is anticipated. Thus, there is no more suspend to me to read on. I think that is the reason I kept the last chapter unread.

Anyway, my passion towards Twilight Saga has been a bit down ever since the last screening of New Moon. In addition to that, during that time, I am reading and about to finish Breaking Dawn. Thus, the passion has lost its way somewhere.

Until today, when I click to Stephenie Meyer's website and Twilight Saga Official website and I watch the trailers, the passion find its way back to me! Somehow, I have to admit that I am kind of forgotten what Eclipse is about. :(

Then, I am kind of wonder. Is Eclipse storyline is not attractive enough for me to remember or I just leave the memory behind for a while? I really do not know but when I get the glimpse of the trailers, the memories of Eclipse comes back to me. Then, I have a sudden gesture to re-read the novel!

Somehow, I asks myself a simple question, "Do you have the time?". "Yes, do I have the time?". I echoed the question again in my mind. I am really not sure if I have the time as I need to make some cards - been addicted to my new hobby recently. Yesterday I plan to make a thank you plus hello card to my best friend but I ended up doing nothing.

Am I just wasting time or just do not have time? The question is not answerable by me. Let see what happens tonight.....

No comments: