Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Feel Like.....

I feel so down now and for the past few days. I never felt so down and moody. This time it is hitting me so hard!

I really feel like telling those people that I wanted to commit suicide if you keeps pushing me! I really meant it! I just do not know what else to do.

I feel like living and surviving suddenly become the hardest thing to do now. I just cannot bear to continue to live on like this. I feel like keep myself hidden somewhere and forget all about it! But I cannot just do that!

God, please, please, please help me to go thru this for the sake of my little daughter and my husband! I really would like to live on and go on with life but I am so struggling now! Please give me some hints and guidance!

1 comment:

Su said...

take care..do not make harsh decision and think of your loved ones that matter the most to you