Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Night Without Ezel

Ezel has been sleeping in her own room now. After few hours doing our own stuffs at the new space in the living room, Ken and I finally decided to go to bed as well.

Before asleep, Ken said that finally Ezel sleep on her own. As he speaks, suddenly, he said that he missed her even it is only few meters away! Ken said even now is only few meters away, he missed her so much. He said he felt that way because he been caring for her since she was born. 

Then, I said, "If one day when she grown up and get married, I think you will weep very badly". 

"I have the same feeling too", he said.

Not long into the chat, suddenly our room door opened and Ezel come in with a crying face! She keeps crying and I bet she is scare as she sees no one in her new room except herself. Then, I ask her to go pee and bring her back to her room and accompany her to sleep. She fell back to sleep after a moment and I move back to my own room to sleep as well.

No comments: