Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Beginning is Always the Hardest

Finally, the sky is bright. I wake up and found that Ken is not beside me. So, I went to Ezel's room and found him sleeping on the floor! I wake him up and took his place while he went back to our room to continue sleep.

Later, Ezel was awake and I make her a bottle of milk and switch on her favourite cartoon on the television in her room. Then, I went back to my own room to continue sleep. Occasionally, I will wake up and have a peek on Ezel because she did not come to our room to disturb us and there is a total silent. I peek on her as I afraid, touch wood, something happened to her. But, she stays in her room and watch her favourite cartoon.

I think the beginning of everything is always the hardest. Hope tonight gets better.

No comments: