Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Improving.....

I was awake in middle of the night to grab my blanket and I realize that the room door is wide open. I asks Ken in the sleep if he keeps the door open. He said yes and I continued my sleep.

However, do not know what time, Ezel came crying and ask me to sleep with her. So, I brings her to her room and asks her to sleep on her bed while me sleep on the floor matted with her old small baby's mattress. She falls back asleep very fast and I went back to my room to continue my sleep.

Well, the situation is improving but it is really takes time to work thing out.

Ken said that he will take the outside side of the bed and asks me to sleep inside side of the bed tonight so that Ezel would know disturb me. Ken do not want Ezel disturb my sleep. What a nice and caring husband! *Muaks*

Ezel, please be a good girl tonight and sleep by your own.

No comments: