Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Twilight Saga : New Moon Movie Conquered

Finally, I watched the Twilight Saga : New Moon movie.

I am a bit upset actually as some of the scenes shown in the trailers seem been missing from the movie. I am sure my eyes are glued to the screen unless those scenes has been taken out and only make for promotional gimmick. Another issue get me upset is that all the kissing scenes has been removed due to Malaysia's so called rating. What a waste. I am not satisfying on the movie. Perhaps it is due to the removal scenes or perhaps I been expecting too much.

Anyhow, I will confirm the above again when this movie is able to download from Internet. I never get sick to watch the movie again and again. It is good to have it as collection as well.

The movie is very similar to the novel but only some of the parts/chapters has been removed or altered. I think that is because the movie has limited time to be air, thus some of the parts/chapters had to be ignored/altered.

Previously, I been hearing and reading the interview on the wolf pack actors whereby they said they have to be trained to have muscled body. Indeed they have the muscles but the actors are not so stand out. Only a few scenes of them and I do not get enough of them. Just like they pass through the movie. I think and hope to see them more in Eclipse movie since the story is about alliance between the vampires and werewolves. Else, I would feel like their efforts are wasted.

No comments: