Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn - Chapters

It is already past 1.30AM but I still cannot keep my eyes shut to rest. My mind just too active. Since I cannot sleep, I decided to read the Chapter 2 of Breaking Dawn.

As mentioned earlier, I knew from the synopsis that Breaking Dawn is touching about sex between Bella and Edward. Thus, I been patiently reading chapters by chapters which talks about the wedding preparation till finally Chapter 5 - Isle Esme. By that time, my eyes really sleepy and going to shut down but since I know that this chapter will talks about their honeymoon, I keeps myself to read it.

After finished the chapter, I am quite disappointing as Stephanie Meyer did not write about the process of making love like other romantic novel I used to read. She just talks the after mate moments and how Edward being angry to himself. I could not believe and keeps reading the next chapter, Chapter 6 - Distraction even my eyes and mind really exhausted now. Still, I been disappointing as Stephanie did not write the process of it but rather the after mate moments. I been wondering if Breaking Dawn is to be film, will they special include the missing part? I really wonder hard. 

No comments: