Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wall.E

Wall.E
Ezel refused to sleep and keep nagging that she wants to watch her music VCD. As the television in the room is spoiled, I let Ezel watch Wall.E on my notebook.

I got the movie clip from my collegue, Clement. As I never watch it before and thinking that Ezel might likes it, I watch the movie clip with her.

At first, Ezel put interest into it as I am using notebook to let the watch instead of television. She finds it funny and odd. She likes to watch it especially the beginning part as it looks cute with Wall.E actions and the cockroach actions.

Then, she losts interest and search through my handbag by taking out all the stuffs inside it onto the bed. Somehow, on and off, she will be watching as some of the scenes captured her attention to watch. I also pointed her to the funny scenes to attract her attention.

When the scene of Eva and Wall.E introducing and talking to each other, she intimates how to pronounce Wall.E and Eva! She really loves to watch it!

No comments: