Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Missing You

Ezel and Ken finally went back to Slim River today. Ken dropped me to work and drive back to Slim River with Ezel.

Then, she dropped her off to his aunty who is also taken care of Ken before when he was young. She is a fulltime nanny and taken care a numbers of children. However, I am still worry that Ezel is not adapt to the new environment and taken care by another people.

Ken assured me that she is fine as when he visited her in the afternoon (during lunch time), he informs that she is very happy. She has a company and playing with a almost two (2) months old baby and some kids (Ken's another aunty children). I was relief that Ezel adapted well.

I miss her and Ken a lot.

1 comment:

Lawsh said...

wah have to be so far apart ar? :(

when will you visit her? every fortnight?