Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

Ezel Favourite Song : Daisy, Daisy

This is Ezel favourite song. She have this song in one of her VCD collection of children songs. Unfortunately, the VCD is temporary lost (somewhere in the house but could not be found). She might hide it somewhere till I am not able to look for it.

Ever since the VCD is missing in action, whenever she wanted to watch her VCD, she will said, "Daisy, Daisy," because the MTV only features the chorus part as below:

Daisy, Daisy,
Give me your answer, do!
I'm half crazy,
All for the love of you!
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage
But you'll look sweet upon the seat
Of a bicycle built for two.

Since the VCD is missing, I have to sing it to her and she will dance and sing along but only "Daisy.....Daisy.....". Afterall, this is the only word she knows in the whole chorus above. :P

No comments: