Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

Video Call Madness

My mobile phone data setting is not correct. Thus, I cannot use the video call function. Then, I try to reset from Maxis website by following the instructions as stated. Luckily, it was configured properly with a few clicks and press of buttons.

After everything has been configured, I try to video call to Ken but unfortunately, Ken's mobile phone or area has no 3G coverage. What a disappointment!

Later, Ken called me using video call. Ezel is surprised when she saw me in the mobile phone. I think she is confused as to why I appeared in the mobile phone. But later, she used to it and make funny faces whenever we video calls.

It was madness and in the morning itself only, we make three (3) to four (4) video calls. The main reason is because of new stuff. Secondly, we have 15 hours free video and voice calls from Maxis! We need to maximize the free usage or else it will just burn like that!

No comments: