Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

A Hidden Message of Man Opens the Doors for Women

Just going thru Su's blog and I stopped on her entry on this title, 'From now on, I’ll let him open the door for me’.

I read and smile when there is someone who really takes care of her so much and the way she describe all this while on her own action until I notice the message below :

[When a man opens the door for a woman, it is as if he is subconsciously saying "You're special to me, I care about you, I honour you, I am here for you, I understand you do so much for everyone so I am happy to help make things easier for you whenever I can."This loving message is given each time a man goes a little out of his way to show consideration for making his partner's life easier and more comfortable. Actions speak louder than words.]

I did not know that there is a hidden message on this simple action. All the while I being thinking that it is an issue of manner when a man opens the doors for the woman as we used to see this action in Western movies.

Until I read message in Su's blog. It really opened up my thoughts and all my previous thinking.

I hope everyone will know about this message so that each one of us knows the reasoning behind it and appreciate if someone does this to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with Action-Speaks-Louder-Than-Words. Not only does opening-doors a gentlemenly gesture, it means an honour to women. the British does it religiously coz they respects the women, they always always let the "ladies goes first" too! also, love speaks greater in small actions/gestures, coz pple dont think about small gestures, leave alone noticing it. therefore it speaks even louder when a man does these small-gestures to show his care and love for his women (men naturally not very attentive with details, so if he helps with your cardigen sleeves when you try to wear it, it means he notice you, he is very attentive to your every need). small-loving-gestures also means he opens the Coke-can to pour it out for you, he cuts the steak in small pieces for you, he carries every single bags tts in your hand, so you dont have to hold anything but his hand, etc etc etc. *smile* ^^