Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

No News on the Parking Bay

There is no call from the developer office as they promised to call on the resolution on my complaint, the beam over limit into our parking bay.

So, I have to make my way to the developer office. The Chinese man informs that there is no news from the headquarter yet. He promised to call me if there is any news from the headquarter.

Then, I asked him usually what the headquarter suggested to do. I asked if the developer will assign me a new parking lot. He said the possibility is low as all the parking bay has been sold out. He said that perhaps the headquarter will instruct to re-draw the parking bay line (the yellow line that separate the bay size).

"What!"

That is my first impression that cames to my mind. They are going to re-draw the parking bay line? That is the first time I heard something like this. Thinking back, well, that is the only and best resolution they can offered to my complaint since there is no more parking bay available. If not, what else can I suggest?

Ken said that the other two (2) parking bays, if look properly, are actually bigger a bit that ours. So, maybe it is true that developer over drawn the parking bay last time. *sigh*

No comments: