Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Complaint on the Air Conditioner Point

I went to management office to ask back for my renovation deposit as we are done with the installation of the grill. Since we cannot do the air conditioner installation, I decided to take back the cheque before the management office cashed it as they informed previously it will took them months to give us back the deposit.

When I was there, I complainted about the air conditioner point not installed properly. The clerk informed that this has to be referred to the developer office. Then, the clerk called someone to do the inspection to see if there is any damages made by us to the common area during the renovation. When an Indian man came, the clerk briefly mentioned my complaint to him and he asked me details.

Then, he accompanies me to the developer office to make the complaint. Again, they ask me to put it down in the complaint form. I add-on this complaint to the complaint form I used to complaint on my parking bay. The developer personnel in charge inform that they will ask someone to check that next week.

The Indian man then follow me back to my house to do the inspection. He checked the gates grill and the laundry area grill installation. He is satisfied and penned it down in the form before he handed me the cheque. He asked if he can takes a look at the balcony for the air conditioner pipe out. I said yes. Then, he wants to look at the room but I declined as Ken is sleeping inside.

He informed that if that is the case, he will leave it to the developer to handle. Then he left the house.

No comments: