Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Finally, Pelangi Utama Acquired!

After much chasing to the bank lawyer and vendor lawyer due to the electricity interruption in Flora Damansara, finally, the cheque is sent over to the vendor lawyer's office by the bank lawyer at about 12PM. Grace (our lawyer) informed that we are able to collect the Pelangi Utama keys from vendor lawyer's office at about 4PM. I called Ken to inform the same.

Ken picked me up at my office at about 3.45PM whereby I take two (2) hours time off. We reached the vendor lawyer's office at about 4.10PM. When we reach the entrance, we are so surprise that there is a seven to eight years old boy hanging around in the office! I looked at the signboard again and confirm it is stated the vendor lawyer firm name. It is a law firm! Then why the boy is doing here?

Since the door was closed due to security reason, I pressed the bell and a legal assistant opens the door for us. Politely, she invited us to have a seat. Then, I asked the way to the washroom. We waited about 20 minutes after my washroom break. So, I asked the legal assistant who greeted us if we can get our keys. She said will be in a short moment which lasted about another 35 minutes! Guess what.....the boy is freely playing and walking around in the office! I wonder how "professional" this law firm is with a small boy around whereby he can do what he likes. My goodness..........

Finally, she invited us to a meeting corner whereby there is a table and few chairs. Then, she started to explain the porportionment that we need to pay back to the vendor for the items that vendor has paid. I really salute to the "professionalism" this law firm have. Why? During the meeting, the small boy came and play around and hide below the chairs we are sitting! My goodness..........

After issuing the cheque for the balance that we need to pay, finally the Pelangi Utama keys and access cards are in our hands! Finally we managed to acquire it after much chasing. *phew*

Pelangi Utama Access Cards

Pelangi Utama Keys

No comments: