Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

Flora Damansara Management Did Not Make Payment to Tenaga Nasional Berhad and the Residents Are Suffering!!!

Ken told me a bad news after two minutes I got into the car when he pick me up after work. I already had a bad and streess day at work. Then, this bad news is making me even worse!

Ken told me that our current renting premise, Flora Damansara management did not make any payment to the Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) which amounted about RM50K. TNB has issued a memo (drop into the mailbox) to all the residents to inform that on 14 May 2008, the electricity of the block will be terminated which resulted the lift and lighting in the emergency staircase and walkway will be interrupted!



Tenaga Nasional Berhas Notice on Electricity Termination (in Bahasa Melayu)

My heart dropped when I look at the memo. How can this be?! The management is really bad and I never heard a case like this before in any other housing areas!

Imagine that the block I am staying now is 26th floors high. Mine is on 15th floor. Ken started mumbling about the inconviences when driving me to work as he needs to climb down to drive me to work and then climb up after driving me to work. When it is time to pick me up, he needs to do the same again. What he is more concerns is carrying Ezel together with him.

If the electricity really terminated on 14 May 2008, we are hit by another issue as well. We are moving to Pelangi Utama (the apartment we bought 2 months ago) soon. Today, we are chasing the bank lawyer to release the money as soon as possible as the dateline is also near (21 May 2008). Since there is this issue, I called up my lawyer to inform her and ask her favour to talk to the vendor lawyer to release the house key on Monday, 12 May 2008 so that we can move those furnitures there. This is because we never know when the termination of electricity will resolve.

Both Ken and I really hope that we will get the key and move all those furnitures. I been wondering why each time we move house, it is in a very rushing way. *sigh*

No comments: