Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 2, 2007

Maintenance Sales Thank You Dinner @ MardiGras

Our company had a private function / dinner for the Malaysia Maintenance Sales team including engineers as an appreciation on the good job done in quarter three (3) of 2007.

The function is suppose to start at 6.30PM but we arrived late as we need to settle some issues while also waiting for others. There is a door gift given - mini torch light. At about 7.30PM, the management started to give some speech of appreciation and new target for the quarter four (4). At about 8.00PM, we are lining up to take the foods.

Ken has arrived and parked the car in 1 Utama. I asked him to bring Ezel down to the place as the function events are not over yet. But Ken rushed me home. I told him I need to get something inside there as I did not bring out. I carried Ezel with me and I introduce Ezel to the people I know.

Then, there was a presentation gifts and I walked up together with Ezel to take the gift. Everyone is praising Ezel on her cuteness.

I went back to Ken at abut 9.00PM and introduced him to my manager who is coincidentally passed by us.
Photos courtesy of Clement Mok
MA Administratives : Paneer Mala, myself and Shanti

Myself, Ong and Ow

Me and Ezel

No comments: