Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Meeting with Kai Ma

I off from work early today as I made an appointment to meet Jedi, my best friend and also Ezel's Kai Ma for dinner. We agreed to meet up in 1 Utama Shopping Centre since my office is just next to it.

It took us some times to meet each other up as Jedi and her boyfriend is not familiar with 1 Utama area. Finally we meet up in front of Home Fix. Ezel as usual, is very happy whenever she sees other people other than me and Ken. I handled over Ezel to Jedi to carry.

Then, we went to Vietnam Kitchen after discussing where to have our dinner. During the dinner, we exchanged some news. Jedi keeps saying that Ezel is very active and likes to smile. Yes, she is and Ken always complaint that it is hard to take care of her.

We stayed about one and a half hours before knocking off as tomorrow is a working day. Jedi handle over some clothes and an ang pau for her Kai Lui's birthday.

Ezel with Jedi - good posture

Ezel is trying to move away from Jedi




No comments: