Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hari Raya Open House @ Manager's House

My manager, Rizal Ibrahim invited us to his house for Hari Raya open house.

My colleague, Shanti drives us there as we are car pooling. We bought him some hampers and gifts as a return favour to his good deeds by inviting us.

My manager live nearby our office, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail (TTDI). His house is a semi-D and it is comfortable and cozy. I like it very much but it is too costly for me to own it.

There are a lots of kuih-muih and we ate as starter before moving to the dining table. He serves us very simple yet delicious local dishes and guess what! It is his own cook. Here are the list of dishes :
a) lemang
b) beef rendang
c) vegetable curry
d) ketupat
e) boiled eggs
f) sambal
g) shreaded chicken meat
f) sirap
g) kek lapis



Photos courtesy of Clement Mok

No comments: