Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

MSN Snoopy Madness

I was surfing the net yesterday when I found this MSN Snoopy skin. From the preview, it looks really cool and cute. So I downloaded it and tried to install.

Unfortunately, it only allows to be run only old version of MSN, version 7.5 which my current version is MSN 8.0. As I am really wanted the MSN Snoopy skin so badly, I purposely uninstall my MSN 8.0 and download MSN 7.5 and install it. Then, I install the MSN Snoopy skin. It really works!

I am so happy and it really looks cute and adorable. I never imagine that the MSN Snoopy skin is this cute. I love it to dead.

Some of the print screens :
MSN Login Page
Logging into MSN Interface : The face of Snoopy and the scarf is flying as blow by wind
MSN taskbar icon : Snoopy icon

No comments: