Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Breakfast @ McDonald's

We brings Ezel to have our breakfast at McDonald's Mutiara Damansara. It was Ken's idea and I am wonder what Ezel can eat. Ken said that she can take bread and hash browns.

We ordered our breakfast. Ken takes a sausage McMuffin™ with egg set while me takes the Big Breakfast™ set. We place Ezel down in the McDonald's high chair and she is very happy and smilling because of the cartoon characters.

Then, I gave her some of my bread and hash browns. She enjoys it very much and keeps asking for more.

Ken said when she is older to know what is McDonald's, she will keeps asking us to bring her here.

Sure she will, my dear!

Happy seeing the McDonald's cartoon characters
Looking around

I am at McDonald's!

No comments: