Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gloomy Afternoon As It Knows.....

Today afternoon is kind of gloomy even it is bright with no indication of raining. Perhaps it knows what had happened to my Lau's extended family members whereby my granduncle has passed away this morning.

It was a shock for me when my Mummy called me at about 10+AM to inform the news. As I prepared for the worst earlier, yet the sad feeling still linger around when I got to know the news. 

My granduncle suffered from mouth cancer few months back and its condition was better when I visited him few weeks back. However, Keng Choong told me that his condition suddenly got worst during Christmas and he could not recognized some of us and only manage to bed rest most of the time. Although we prepared the worst, most of us still hoping his condition change. But thing like this is beyond our control.

I still remember when I was small, Keng Choong and I used to go back to his farm in Bangi to spend the weekend and some times our school holidays. We will play all sort of things like cycling, helping around the farm, fishing and etc things that we are unable to do in city. I still remembered I spent my chickenpox days at his farm house as Mummy and Keng Choong is following Papa to outstation. Those were the days which now lies in our memory.

May God bless his soul and rest in peace.

No comments: