Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ezel First Raw Meal

Finally, we managed to enter the restaurant. Everyone needed to pay including the children as this restaurant policy is different with others as they determine thei children price with heights. Luckily, Ezel is out of the range. Thus, she is free of charge. Later, Baby Uncle and family joined us as well as Ah Pek Ku Jie two (2) sons.

There are really a lots of varieties of foods with different cooking styles. As everyone is hungry, we quickly settle down in a big private room and then takes a tour to take out foods.

I quickly gives Ezel some foods she can eat. Then, Oong-Oong Ku Jie helps me to take care of Ezel while I search for my foods. When I am back, I saw Oong-Oong Ku Jie gave her raw Salmon to Ezel to eat. Ezel keeps nodding her head while chewing the raw meat. I am surprised as I never thought she would loves it. On the other hand, I am quite worry as the Salmon is raw and I afraid that she cannot tolerate it and develops allergy to it. Oong-Oong Ku Jie keeps assuring me that it is fine and I have nothing to worry about.

Ezel then ate a lot of varieties of foods and Oong-Oong Ku Jie said it should be like this as to develop her sense of taste and foods tolerance. Ezel is very happy today as there are many teenage uncles and aunties playing with her.

No comments: