Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

Twilight Sage New Moon Premiere in US

Aaarrggghhhh! It is so frusturating!

Today is Twilight Saga New Moon premiere in US but not in Malaysia! I been hoping to see the movie being launch on the same day in Malaysia but it looks like my prediction is true. As per Golden Screeen Cinema (GSC) website, Malayisa is slower by one (1) week whereby they going to premiere the movie on 27 November 2009 and still subject to change! One (1) week after the US premiere!

I wonder what is my suspension when the movie is finally release in Malaysia since everyone in other part of the world is talking and reviewing New Moon and yet me in Malaysia just manage to read the review. Some fans even managed to watch the movie for the second or many more times but me.....not even booking the ticket in the cinema!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i easily enjoy your writing kind, very attractive.
don't give up and also keep penning seeing that it simply truly worth to read it.
impatient to view more and more of your own posts, have a great day ;)