Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Discovery : Twilight Saga Collections

We went to Tropicana Mall today since we been talking about it for the past few months or since its opening. Ken is looking for something as well. Since there is Borders in the mall, I suggested to drop by to it rather than going to The Curve. Ken agreed.

To my surprise, the Borders in Tropicana Mall is quite small compare to The Curve - just one floor - normal sized shop lot space. Nevertheless, I still looks around for the table/area dedicated to the Twilight Saga display but none. So, I asks the information staff and she pointed me to the front racks.

Well, it is just two rows dedicated to Twilight Saga mainly due the outlet limited spaces. The box collection is obviously not there. So, I turned to cashier counter as I know they might keep it there but there is none. I decided to ask the cashier but there are people paying money, so I waited.

Then, I found out that the cashier is asking the customer for Jusco/Aeon membership card which he informs there is discount. I looks at the display board beside me and I found there is a notice on Jusco/Aeon membership card promotion. It is up to 15% discount for English books purchases! I quickily acknowledges Ken and he informs we will go to The Curve next week to purchase.

Luckily I did not buy the collection last week. Like I said before, even 15% discount is not that significant but in my situation now, 15% discount is very much a saving to me compare to 10% discount earlier!

I cannot wait to take you home, Twilight Saga! Wait for me!

No comments: