Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Christian Dior Spring 2009 Tribal Heels Collection

I saw this shoes/heels in May 2009 Cleo magazine and instantly I like it very much as I find it very cute and unique. Do not misinterpret me as I like it as in picture not owning it. By the way, I do not have that effort to own it anyway - I bet it is way to expensive for me to afford them.
 In anyway, if I did own it, I do not think I will wear it as I find it too fragile. I do not think the heels itself manage to cope with my weight as it is too thin and slim. Just enough for my admiral.

Usually I am not into shoes fashion but these Christian Dior Spring 2009 Tribal Heels Collection really caught my eyes. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I assume nice post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.