Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Quill

Quill was aired on 8TV today but I missed the early part. I only started to watch it when the Quill's owner was admitted to the hospital. Well, that part onward is a very touching part as it show that Quill is very loyal to the owner and understand that his responsibility is to take care the owner in whatever conditions.

Despite that I been watched the movie for few times, I still cry very sadly especially when Quill is dying in his god-parents company. I cried sobbingly when the narrator said that Quill is finally passed away peacefully.

Ken is even teased me crying despite that I been watched the movie few times. He asked that if I watched for 100 times, shall I cry for 100 times? Well, to the truth, I might as I do not watch the movie 100 times everyday. :P

No comments: