Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Before the Valentine's Day approach, I been crafting Valentine's cards to wish my collegues. I been doing it for the past few days and finally I managed to get them ready by 12 February 2009. Then, I distributed them to my collegues on 12 and 13 February 2009. They praised me for being so hardworking doing the cards.

I can feels that the receivers of my Valentine's card are happy when they got my card. I am happy to see them happy as well. Some of my collegues are actually expecting this Valentine's Day from me as I did the same for 2008 Valentine's Day. They are expecting it because I did craft cards for 2008 Christmas as well as 2009 Chinese New Year.

For me, Valentine's Day is not only meant for couples but rather it is a love-sharing moment with someone you care. Thus, start sharing your love to everyone you care today!
2009 Self-made Valentine's Day Card
2008 Self-made Valentine's Day card - Front
 2008 Self-made Valentine's Day card - Back

No comments: