Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rejuvenated

I had a hard and stressful day at work. I already do not have enough sleep yesterday night as I working on a quotation till late midnight. Even though work till late midnight, I still have not finished it and the dateline is today afternoon.

At first, I am fine and continued my work as usual even I am damn sleepy. Then, during the lunch time, I started pulled a long face. Apart from the tiredness and sleepiness that make me pulled a long face, I been disturbed by some events that do not make me happy.

I already planned to go home early when I started work in the morning. Somehow, I was caught in a meeting when it is almost time to go home. Thus, I have no choice but to stay back. Once I come out from the meeting room, I decided to go home straight away, at that very moment even no one can fetch me home. I rather take a taxi home.

I am so eager to go home because I am really stressed out. At that moment, all I been thinking is to have a few rounds of swimming and go to sauna after that. Luckily, my colleague offered me a ride.

Once I am home, I get changed and headed downstair for the swimming pool. I saw the jacuzzi is on (usually it is not on even on weekend). So, I thought I get a bonus as I get to enjoy jacuzzi which I been longed for since I moved in to Pelangi Utama.

I swims for few rounds before headed for the jacuzzi. My head is kept thinking about work and I cannot concentrate to enjoy my relaxing activities. As if I was physical there swimming and enjoying jacuzzi but my soul and mind are not concentrating what currently I am doing. I do keep telling myself to let go and enjoy but it seem that my work struck inside my mind.

After about 15 minutes in the jacuzzi, I headed for the sauna. I mediated inside the sauna room. As no one is together with me, I really feel and concentrate in the sauna room. The heat of the sauna really relaxed me and I started to relax and rest. I feel so relaxed after being in the sauna for 20 minutes. I headed back to the poolside to naturalize my body temperature before I go back home to bath.

After a bath, I really feel rejuvenated and I am not too stress thinking about work after that. Guess there is a reason why people need a break sometime. It really helps to relieve a lot of stress and burden either physically or emotionally.

I think I need to do these activities once a week to keep my work and personal life a balance. Else, I will breakdown. It is just a manner of time.

No comments: