Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Second Birthday, Ezel!

Happy Birthday, Ezel! You are two (2) years old now!

I feel very guilty this year as I am not able to celebrate Ezel birthday together with her as she is at Slim River with Ken. She do not even get a piece of cake. No one sings her birthday song. I feel very sorry for her.

I called Ken once I reached home. Ezel is with him. I sang her birthday song but she did not make a sound or sing with me. I think she been wondering what song am I singing to her. She just, as usual, mumbling what crossed her mind at that moment.

Whenever her birthday is near, I would get flashback of memories during my labour and delivery of her. I can remember so well on the time I gave birth to her and every moments and things that happend during and after her birth. Is this so called the mother instinct?

Anyway, happy birthday, darling! Go up in good health and be a smart girl!

Mummy and Daddy love you so much! *muaks*

1 comment:

Su said...

Happy Birthday Ezel !!! =D