Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ezel First Tumbler

Ezel got her first tumbler from her Kaw Fu (my younger brother) yesterday when I went over to Mummy's house. It is Starbucks Owl Glow in the Dark Tumbler. My brother told me weeks ago that he bought a tumbler for her. But I got no time to go over to Mummy's house to take it due to busy schedule.

Ezel's Starbucks Owl Glow in the Dark Tumbler. Photo taken from Starbucks website

I gave Ezel to use today after she woke up from her afternoon nap. I poured juice inside the tumbler and gave it to her. When she took the tumbler, she keeps saying, "Kaw Fu, Kaw Fu". Maybe she saw the Starbucks logo on the tumbler.

I been teaching her last time that once she saw the Starbucks logo, I would said, "Kaw Fu". My brother is a bit distracted on this as he afraids that Ezel will recognize the Starbucks logo as Kaw Fu instead of his real face. So, he gave me a passport-sized photo so that I can teach Ezel that Kaw Fu looks like the one in the photo and not the Starbucks logo. Well, coincidentally, my brother is wearing a Starbucks T-shirt to took that photo. So the Starbucks logo appeared on photo as well but not too big. I did not teach her on the Starbucks logo but she is smart enough to remember details. So, she relate anything she saw that having Starbucks logo to Kaw Fu.

She keeping saying "Kaw Fu" when she tooks the tumbler and did not drink from it. So, I said, "Yes, it is from Kaw Fu. Kaw Fu buys for you". Then, I showed her how to drink and she drinked well. She was not able to control her drink from a mug last time. She started to drink from the mug well just this week as Ken's auntie tought her. I walked her to the sofa and while she walks, she keeps repeating, "Kaw Fu.....Kaw Fu.....PoPo.....PoPo".

She is relating things! This means, she is able to remember details and group them together. She is such a smart girl!

Anyway, thanks to Kaw Fu for the glow in the dark tumbler. It is not cheap - about RM20+ after staff price.

No comments: