Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Maxis Supplementary Line Registration

I went to 1 Utama Maxis Exclusive Partner (MEP) outlet during lunch to register a Maxis supplementary line under the Value Plus Family.
 
I am lucky as I managed to get a nice number that the last four (4) digits are same as Ken's. It was definitely no doubt that it is an old number or previously used by another people. Maxis or any other telecommunication companies will recycled the number(s) after some period of time due to insufficient running numbers. I have the instinct that after I use this number, I will get numbers of calls that looking for the previous owner of this number.
 
But, I have no choice but to use this number as it is easy to remember and rhythm with Ken's. I plan to use the number on 01 August 2008 since my current DiGi prepaid still have balance - I need to finish it before I discontinue to use.

No comments: