Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

A Night Without Light

Well, today is the first day we stay at Pelangi Utama even with the condition of no lighting yet. We have to overnight at Pelangi Utama as the mattress has been moved over from our rented house at Flora Damansara in the afternoon. Thus, we have no choice but to overnight at Pelangi Utama. Furthermore, the rented house is quite messy and dusty now.

There is no lighting facility yet not because there is no eletricity. It is because in the afternoon, Ken is busy assemble the gates and windows grill. Thus, he has limited time to fix the lighting. The only lighting he manages to fix is the living room light. So, in the whole house, only the living room have light.

The only thing we have to use for lighting is the instant lamp (plug and switch from the power point). Luckily we have that as emergency. Else, we are really living in the darkness. It is so poor and pity that not having lights in the house as it is quite inconvience.

Well, have you try bath in the dark? I tried that! Yes, I have to bath in darkness too! But it is very inconvience and I gave up finally. Then, Ken comes to shine the bathroom by putting his mobile phone, Sony Ericsson K550 (turned on the light function) on the sink top. Now, the bathroom is not dark at all - at least I can see my hands and legs and where and which is the shampoo and bath cream located. I quickily have my bath with the limited lighting.

It is really an outrages experience I ever had. It seem like I am back to the kampung area/house but in fact, I am staying in a modern and yet medium-high cost apartment!

No comments: