Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

New Hair Style - Totally Shocked!

Few months back, Ken is asking if I need to do something with my hair. What he means that will I change to new style. I said, "What style can I have? My face will look fat and plump if I have short hair style."

Well, in my mind I been thinking about it - having a short hair style. Actually I am quite bored with my long hair style too. I been with my long hair style since I was small till this afternoon. :P Asked my Mummy opinions and in fact I likes her's short hair style. She did commented something.

Well, I finally made up my mind and have my hair cut to have a re-fresh! We went back to Slim River today and I said to Ken that I want my hair cut. He is quite surprise but agreed. He drove me to the shop.

We waited for a while before our turn. Then, the stylist asked me how I want it to be. I said I want short hair style. She looks at me with a puzzled look and said,
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I am!"

She then prepared the necessary and before she really cut, she said,
"I am going to cut now. No regret?"
"No!"

Then, she cut my hair - not totally cut to the lenght of my neck, tho. Just to the shoulder lenght. Maybe she afraid that I regret and still have recvering chance. Well, when she cut my hair, I really feel so uneasy and felt heartbroken. But as she goes along with the cutting, I feels better and better.
And tada..........this is my new hair style!

My new hair style! Short hair style after years of long hair style


Do I look nice with my new hair style? I hope so

No comments: