Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2007

"Coconut Tree"

Today I tied Ezel hair up using a small shark clip since her hairs starts to block her eye sight. It ended up looks like a coconut tree according to Ken. He keeps teasing me and Ezel that the hair style looks like a coconut tree. He is laughing all the way looking at Ezel.

Ezel hairs are still little but grown long. So, the only hair style I can tie is grab all the hairs into the top centre of her head and secure it with a clip. I cannot do a ponytail for her as her hairs are not that long and much.

However, after tieing up her hair, she looks more girlish and cuter. Just look at her!


Funny face with the "coconut tree" hairstyle

Am I cute and looks more girlish?

Darling, just bare with it as for the moment till you hair grown long, OK? Mummy will style your hairs when they are longer.

No comments: