Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 8, 2006

WOW!!!

We went to the gyne on Friday night as instructed by the gyne on the past visit. We are going in with a hope. We are hoping that my eggs will fertilize.

After a long queue, finally our turn came. The gyne do an ultrasound on me. He said I have three (3) eggs that are going to mature! Three (3) eggs - means the ovum! Normally the cycle will laid one (1) mature ovum per month but in my case, I have three (3) ovum in my ovaries now! That surprise me a lot as well as Ken. That also means that my chances of getting a baby is bigger now because I have more ovum. I do not know why this month I laid more ovum. Perhaps it is due to the medicine that the gyne prescribed to me on my last visit to him. Or perhaps it is due the last month cycle that I did not ovulate so this month I laid more ovum?

Ken and I are perfectly in good condition, well, if I do not fertilize this month with three (3) ovum, then I am the one who is not that perfectly in good condition as the gyne said. Maybe it is due to the hormone that is not balance. Hopefully the ovum will fertilize and I get a good news as my birthday present! :)

No comments: